What you’ll need:
1 pound of Sausage (Italian)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon whole basil
1½ teaspoons of salt
2 six ounce cans of tomato sauce
10 ounces lasagna noodles pack
3 cups fresh Ricotta cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley
1 teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of pepper
1 pound of Mozzarella cheese (grated)
1) Cook meat slowly until brown. Add next the garlic clove, basil, 1½ teaspoons of salt, tomato sauce and 1 cup water. Simmer for 15 minutes, then cover. Be sure to stir often.
2) Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until they are tender (just like you cook spaghetti). Drain and rinse.
3) Layer half the noodles in a baking dish, then spread different layers with the Ricotta, meat sauce, and Mozzarella cheeses.
4) Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 30-45 minutes. Remove foil for the last 10 minutes. Before serving, let it stand for 10 minutes and spread the Parmesan cheese.
5) Congratulations, you just made home made lasagna. Enjoy!!